To get the best from your team, give them feedback as soon as possible. Don't put it off for later or save for an annual appraisal
Why is giving prompt feedback so important?
- Lets individuals know real time, how their performance is seen.
- Gives individuals the chance to make changes and continuously improve.
- Helps individuals feel noticed, valued and motivated
- Keeps the overall performance of individuals and the team on track
- Builds trust and openness between individuals and their manager
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement in performance.
- Identifies and addresses performance problems early, before they escalate
Talent Development Programmes | UK and International
Latest News and Resources
Are you ensuring your team get their breakfast?
To get the best from your team, give them feedback as soon as possible. Don't put it off for later or save for an annual appraisal Why is giving prompt feedback so impo...More..
Retain Talent Resources and Insights
Our new Influencing Style Profile is now available!
New Influencing Style profile now available! We are thrilled to announce our new Influencing Style profile is now available to support our Influencing programmes, or for individuals wanting t...
How to please the extroverts and introverts in your workplace
Does the person below sound familiar to someone you work with? Then chances are they are an extrovert! These are they kind of activities that keep our extroverts energised and happy in the work pla...
Contact Consulting is 25 years old!
Contact Consulting is 25 years old! We can’t quite believe it but we are 25 years old this November! That’s a lot of training, development and facilitation supporting our valued ...