Management Development Training
Managers need to develop the skills to engage with their people to get things done and deliver results.
What areas are you looking to develop?
- Give managers the skills to build effective and more productive teams
- Train your managers to coach so they can leverage potential and performance in others
- Nurture potential managers in order to build a pipeline of talent for the future
- Achieve your goals at work by getting the co-operation, support and commitment of those you work with?
- Understand your reactions to change initiatives
- Support your people through change and nip problems in the bud before they escalate
- Motivate, lead and manage retail teams
- Key skills for managers - one day programmes
Excellent management skills are crucial to the achievement of sustainable business results and high levels of team and individual performance. The quality of its managers will usually determine how well an organisation can balance the needs of the business and the needs of individuals and make sure that both thrive. Our programmes address the skills managers need to achieve this.
Please get in touch if you would like to talk to us about helping you develop your managers.
Latest News and Resources
Recommended Reading for Managers and Leaders
Recommended Reading for Managers and Leaders We often get requests for our recommendations for further reading. Want to further your Management or Leadership skills? These books are ...More..
Management Development Training Online | UK and International Resources and Insights
Arm your change agents with a Change Management Toolkit
Change Management Toolkit A practical toolkit for change agents who are responsible for facilitating change in their geographical areas and markets As well as providing bespoke classroom bas...
Are you boring your employees into leaving?
Are you boring your employees into leaving? Boredom is being quoted in this article from HR magazine as a key reason for people leaving their organisations. More stimulating work, em...
Supporting Crisis UK this festive period
Supporting Crisis UK Instead of sending cards this festive period, we are donating to Crisis UK, the national charity for homeless people. Crisis UK provide companionship & support to ...