Executive Leadership Teams
How do you get leadership teams to work together in an aligned and collaborative way?
- Include the whole team in a facilitated programme that helps turn vision into reality by creating action and building momentum to drive change
Leaders need to deliver business results in an environment that is complex and demanding, to provide a sense of purpose and meaning for people, and, most importantly, to have enough self-awareness and confidence to judge when change is needed and to make it happen. This is a huge task for any individual to accomplish on their own.
Working as part of an effective team is far more likely to deliver sustainable success
Facilitiated programmes can help the leadership team to, for example -
- Achieve alignment and consistency for the business in what they do and how they do it
- Develop the right mind set and behaviours to lead people through change, for example, LEAN implementation or empowerment
- Build more collaboration and cross functional working
- Communicate more effectively across the business
- Step back, take stock, think and change behaviour
- Look critically at the organisation and anticipate future challenges
- Create awareness and practical steps to lead in a way which creates more gender balance
If you would like to talk about developing your leadership team then please get in touch - we look forward to hearing from you.
Latest News and Resources
Don’t become an elite leader!
Don't become an elite leader! If there is one description that will send a shiver down the spine of any political leader, it is to be described as a member of an elite. It has become the ...More..
Online Leadership Development Training Courses | UK and International Resources and Insights
Having trouble embedding your leadership development programme? Here's an alternative
Having trouble embedding your leadership development programme? Here's an alternative ....... So often the learnings from leadership development programmes face a delay in being effectivel...
Can you pass the Leadership Test?
Can you pass the Leadership Test? Over the last few weeks I have been conducting a simple experiment. I have been listening to how people describe their jobs. What is really fascinating is the d...
25 Years - The Changing World of Work
25 Years - The changing world of work It is compelling to look back at how the world of work has evolved for people since Contact Consulting was formed in 1990. We think the most significant d...