One to One Executive Coaching
Individual coaching is an extremely cost-effective way for organisations to provide support to key individuals. Rapid steps forward can be made with minimal time away from work.
Sessions can be conducted face to face, via skype, webex or by telephone.
Are you facing any of these issues?
Typical of our current and recent individual executive coaching assignments are the following –
- Helping a senior executive integrate into a very different organisational culture and build her new relationships quickly
- Working with a country MD in an international company to help him raise his game and profile in order to be ready for a more senior role
- Supporting an entrepreneur who now wants to grow capability in his company and get out of too much detail
- Coaching a newly promoted, fast-track business manager in a matrix international environment to be less binary in her approach and build more long-term strategies through influencing rather than pushing ideas too strongly
- Helping a senior, front-line retail manager coach more and work through her managers rather than be at the centre of everything
- Helping managers implement change effectively
Six Coaching Meetings
A contract is normally for a minimum of six coaching meetings of about three hours, some three to four weeks apart.
The benefits of executive coaching are –
- Personal, “fast track” learning with focus
- Learning that can be applied immediately in working situations
- Learning that can be reinforced by the on-going cycle of action and review
- Quality time to address important development issues
- Permission to discuss important, personal concerns in safety
- Access to psychometric profiling tools
Please get in touch if you think executive coaching may help you or people in your organisation.
Latest News and Resources
Recommended reading to improve coaching skills
Recommended Reading We often get requests from participants for our recommendations for further reading. Want to further your Coaching skills? These books are highly recommended by...More..
Coaching Managers | UK and International Resources and Insights
On the Spot Coaching- Make the Most of the Moment
On the Spot Coaching- Make the Most of the Moment Coaching does not always need people to set aside time in advance. It can be done on the spot whenever you see someone do something that is g...
The Challenges of Embedding Coaching
The Challenges of Embedding Coaching Increasingly organisations are expecting their managers to become good at coaching. The reasons for this typically include – the need for more empower...
Do you need time to think rather than just do?
Time-out from everyday pressures and tasks is really important to enhance your thinking and decision-making. Executive coaching is an extremely cost and time effective way for ...